Custom Search

Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  I wish everyone the best time during the Christmas season.  This is the time that we celebrate the birth of Jesus.  Let us all give thanks to God for sending Jesus for us, the greatest gift humanity could have ever gotten.

It is for this reason that we all give gifts to each other, in remembrance of the greatest gift that was given to us.

So, now I ask if everyone has done all of their Christmas shopping yet?  I know I haven't.  I'm one of those people who waits until the last moment.  Well, if you have not finished yet, I have the perfect place for you to shop.  Why is it perfect?  Because it basically has all stores under one internet roof!

Click the banner below to go to this amazing mall:




Not only will you be buying things you would normally buy for Christmas, but you will also be helping poor children when you buy.  Surely, you can't beat that!

God bless all of you this Christmas!

Page Views: